COOKIES AND DATA PROCESSING
To effectively provide our services, to facilitate site navigation and to enable certain features, we install small text files called “cookies” on your device.
The stored cookies do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user and do not transmit other data from the user’s hard disk. This site does not use any profiling cookies and for advertising purposes; the use of functions linked to third-party programs (Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) may require the storage of cookies provided by these systems. Cookies can be disabled using the options indicated in the various types of browsers.
TYPES OF COOKIES THAT USE THE SITE
Essential and functional technical cookies
These cookies, called “technical cookies”, are essential in order to allow you to browse the site and make full use of its features. Without these cookies some necessary services cannot be used. They will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user modifies the settings in his browser (read below all the instructions on how to do). By browsing this site, you accept that these cookies can be installed on your device. In particular they are
- ” Navigation or session cookies ” which guarantee the normal navigation and function of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas)
- ” Analytics cookies “: similar to technical cookies in that they are used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- ” Functionality cookies “: allow the user to browse based on a series of selected criteria (for example, language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
1) cookies with data filled in by the user (session ID), the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases ;
2) cookies for authentication, used for the purposes of authenticated services, lasting one session;
3) user-centered security cookies, used to identify authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
4) session cookies for media players, such as cookies for “flash” readers, lasting one session;
5) session balancing cookies for the duration of a session;
6) persistent cookies for customizing the user interface, for the duration of a session (or slightly more);
7) cookies for sharing content through plug-ins on third-party social networks, for members of a social network who have logged in.
While browsing the site, you may also receive cookies on your device that integrate features developed by third parties. These cookies are sent by third-party domains and by partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the site. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website operators or servers other than the site.
This type of cookie is under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the third party and the owner of the site does not have access to the data that is collected and processed in full autonomy by the operators of the social network platforms and is not responsible for the processing of data carried out by these sites.
In particular, on our site there may be options for interaction with social networks and external platforms. These services allow interaction with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this online space.
The interactions and information acquired from this online space are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network. In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
For more information on the purposes and methods of processing data collected by social networks, users are invited to read the privacy information notes provided by the parties providing the services in question:
|FIRST NAME||DESCRIPTION||COLLECTED DATA||PLACE|
|Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network (script set up for anonymous tracking)
|Cookies and usage data||USA
|PayPal||Cookies and technologies used by PayPal are necessary for the functioning of the services, to improve performance or to provide additional functionality.||Cookies and usage data||PayPal Cookie|
|Youtube is a video content visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such contents within its pages||Cookies and usage data||USA
HOW TO DISABLE THE COOKIES THROUGH YOUR BROWSER
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Sahaja Yoga World Foundation website works optimally if cookies are enabled.
You can however decide not to allow cookies to be set on your computer; to do this, access the “Preferences” of your browser. For information on how to change the cookie settings, select the browser you are using below:
Even with all cookies disabled, your browser will continue to store a small amount of information, necessary for the basic functionality of the site.
To delete cookies already stored on the device
Even if the authorization to use third-party cookies is revoked, cookies may have been stored on the user’s device prior to this revocation. For technical reasons it is not possible to delete these cookies, however the user’s browser allows their elimination from the privacy settings. The browser options contain the option “Clear browsing data” which can be used to delete cookies, site data and plug-ins.